Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Let's Make a Little Something

I wasn't always big on the cooking. I liked to dabble here and there... I made some great scrambled eggs ;) But nothing extravagant.

It wasn't until I became pregnant with my first baby, Lorelai, that I started watching Food Network. I became curious and inspired, and started trying new ingredients and recipes.

Sometimes when I get into the kitchen I really don't know what I'm making, I just know what I'm working with. So here is my advice to you, the cook. Try tasting different ingredients, and educating yourself about what flavors go well with others, or what spices go well on certain proteins or veggies. So if you ever have a question, regarding a meat, a veggie, an herb or whatever, ask me, I may have an answer for you.

So keep on reading, this momma knows what she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment